
Not a very interesting title, but a VERY interesting assortment of things in the picture. These are all things that I found in Lane's pockets before doing the laundry. Why does he have a pinecone and elk tooth in his pocket you may ask? I have absolutely no idea. At least he doesn't put bugs and snakes in his pockets anymore (which he did when he was little... His poor mom!).
8.15.2009
Laundry
Posted by Lane & Ashley at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha That's awesome! Where did he get an elk tooth from?
Yeah...we went camping a little while ago and he found it and never took it out of his pocket. Crazy kid
Hey Ashley! I saw that your blog linked to ours, and it was such a nice surprise! Looks like everything is going well with you.
Hi guys! I posted the pictures from dinner tonight and they are on our blog: http://thetoolsons.blogspot.com/ ...Thanks for coming and we hope the surgery goes well for you! Let me know if you need anything
-Carrie
Post a Comment